I want to thank Maarit-Johanna The World of Alexander the Great for nominating my blog for ‘Blog of the Year’. If you haven’t checked Maarit-Johanna’s blog as yet, do yourself a favour and look. It has everything you want to know about Alexander the Great and unusual titbits of facts. It is one of my favourite blogs and I am sure you would like it to.
This is an unprecedented honour for me and one very different to other awards. You need to accumulate six stars. And there are rules.
1. Select the blog/blogs you think deserve the ‘Blog Of The Year’ award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog/blogs you have chosen. There’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page Blog of the Year 2012 Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/
and include these rules in your post. Please don’t alter the rules or the badges.
4. Let the blog/blogs you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share rules with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – Click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award, please add link back to the blog that presented you with the award, and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the 1 star award, and every time you are given the award by another blog, you can add another star!
There are total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, then you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check FAQ on The Thought Palette
There are many blogs who deserve such an award. They are varied in content and style which is why I enjoy reading their posts. I want to say thank you to all the bloggers who allow me to enter their world for a little while each day and read their offerings. You are all wonderful. I would like to list everyone can only list a few. Please keep passing it on and keep the star shining.
- Julie Hicks
- The Light Bearers Series – Emily Guido
- Bam’s Blog
- The Ancient Librarian