A few days back I received a nomination for Super Sweet Blogging Award from Patricia Awapara: Artist Writer an inspiring blogger. Go visit. See her awesome, original artwork and read her very witty posts.
Thank you again Patricia for you nomination. Very humbled.
Now for the instructions!
1. Thank the super sweet blogger that nominated them.
2. Nominate a baker’s dozen of other bloggers. (I may fall short… sorry)
3. Answer 5 super sweet questions.
4. Add the Super Sweet Blogging Award image to post.
5. Notify your nominees at their blog.
1. Cookies or cake? Cookies, so I can dunk them.
2. Chocolate or vanilla? If an ice cream chilli chocolate.
3. What is your favourite sweet? Ice cream or my mum’s tiramisu
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? When my blood sugar is low.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? That’s a hard question to answer and truthfully, my students wouldn’t think I have a sweet side! I do enjoy marshmellow. Let’s leave it at that.
Now for the nominees and I do apologise for not able to name 12!
Thelma Cunningham Beautifully written and awe inspiring blog
Craig Hill Has the mosting interesting snippets of events that have happened
Edilio Ciclostile Quirky and funny comics
Rodposse Thought provoking photos
Bam’s Blog Wonderful scenic photos
Wise Counsel Amazing philosophical writings
Shian Writes Heart-felt stories
Myshadowthoughts Prose across many disciplines
emilyluxton Travel blog and reviews on museum, galleries