Finally, I am able to fulfil and respond to History of the Ancient World, who has nominated my blog for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you Maarit-Johanna for this wonderful honour and your support. If you haven’t been to History of the Ancient World, do yourself a favour and check it out. A wealth of information on the ancient civilisations and places.
Like other awards, there are a few rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you. Thank you again History of the Ancient World.
- Post the image on your blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself. Hmm… this requires some thought… As you all would have guessed I love Ancient History and Mythology; I love reading, both fiction and non-fiction; love travelling; enjoy going out to the movies; enjoy going out with friends; love the beach; enjoy working in the garden and love summer.
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Let them know about the nomination.
- …our travelling without moving!
- Poeta Officium
- A Scenic Route
- The Blazing Trail
- Writer Kristen James
- The Cult Of Amon Ra
- Patricia Awapara: Blog
Sorry, not very good at following the rules!
8 commentsAdd Yours
Congratulations on your nomination and thank you for thinking of me. I am flattered. 😀
Couldn’t go past your art work or the posts 🙂
Very cool! Thanks for the nomination. I feel honored!
I enjoy a beach day once in while myself by the way. 🙂
You’re welome. I’m just grateful to be able to visit your blog and enjoy the posts. Thank you!
Thank you very much for thinking of me ! I am positively honored. I am beholden to you for this nomination.
You’re welcome. A worthy nominee 🙂
Thanks for the nomination! I have to check out your short story. I always enjoy new retellings of ancient myths.
Hope you enjoy it and thank you 🙂
Comments are closed.