So how did I go for the month of January? Some hits and a few misses. Early days, but I need to reset and focus if I am to publish two books this year. I have put my game face on, and I determined to see my goals through.
- Home and work balance
- We have just begun the academic year so I can’t as yet give an update on this goal.
- I’ve missed 9 days this month for walking. Not too bad but need to be more consistent.
- Very minute progress here. Managed only once to go and take photos. ☹
- Food and wine
- Now that I’m back at work, drinking wine at dinner will reduce to 3 nights a week. Food plan is going well.
- I have been asked to coach volleyball as an extra-curricular. This will require serious thought as it will mean after school training and game two nights a week plus I also run a creative writing club once a week. This will affect Personal Goal #1.
- I managed to edit a chapter in Book 3 in the Servant of the Gods series. I am a bit behind on what I’ve planned to write for my blog and e-newsletter for my mailing list.
It’s a start, just need to maintain this progress. There are a few goals I need to work on and I hope in the next update I can provide more information.
I am on track with saying the Serenity Prayer every morning, which helps me with my psyche and being prepared for the day.
Thank you for your continued support and as always, I look forward to your comments and will respond.
Historical fiction novelist and a secondary teacher, Luciana Cavallaro, burnt out but not done… yet.