I realised I hadn’t added my goals! Here we go…
So, how did I go for this month? Better in some of the goals I’m working on, and a few that need addressing. I’d be grateful for any suggestions for improvement!
Home and work balance
- My co-curricular for the term is now finished. Was asked to coach netball or hockey. I did say no. Time to get back on track with home and work life balance.
- I thought February was bad, March was worse. I only managed to exercise 6 times. Serious modification needed.
- I did take photos! (see slideshow above)
Food and wine
- Going okay, though the up side, we did go out for dinner a number of times.
- As mentioned above, volleyball is done for the term. We won one game out of six, though out of 4 we went to 5 sets and only lost by a handful of points.
- I have about 10 chapters left to edit in Book 3 of the Servant of the Gods series. I am using ProWriter as an editing tool and it has a number of functions, hence taking longer than anticipated. Then I’ll contact my beta readers, get their feedback, amend and then to my editor.
I am still reading the Serenity Prayer.
I’ve a bit of work to do in staying on course with my goals. Much harder than I anticipated, especially as I am reviewing and writing down what I have achieved each month. I am using daily diary, a goals journal as well as posting here. Three months in, a quarter of the year gone. Madness.
Where are you with your goals? Are you keeping a log of your activities?
Thank you for your continued support and as always, I look forward to your comments and will respond.
Historical fiction novelist and a secondary teacher, Luciana Cavallaro, burnt out but not done… yet.