I am really late for my goals update and thought it best to combine the last two months!
Home and work life balance
- As predicted, late home each night from work so far this term. I’ll wait out the term before reviewing this goal
- Purchased a balancing platform to help build core strength and keeping balance. One minute a day. Surely, that is doable!
- Amendment to above purchase, managed once in the entire month of August. Head shake.
- I did take photos while in Yallingup. Great shots of surfers and of the waves crashing.
- I did take photos of murals in my home town. (see above)
Food and wine
- Came across some new wineries in Margaret River. It was very educational 😉
- I am doing quite well here; wine purchases are growing. Going to need a wine cellar soon.
- I have decided to not to apply for leadership positions as it will take me away from main goal of writing.
- This hasn’t changed. My goal is now to focus on writing. Teaching will help pay the bills!
- Great news. The Guardian’s Legacy is soon to be released into the publishing world, and Book 3 of Servant of the Gods series is with my editor. Now I need to get back into writing Book 2 in the Coin of Time series and my historical romance book.
- More good news. Have received early positive reviews for The Guardian’s Legacy and Minotaur’s Lair Book 3 in the Servant of the Gods series is now with my editor.
Still reading the Serenity Prayer.
I did have a few days here where I didn’t read the prayer.
July came and went in a flash, and I have a feeling the remainder of the year will be the same. My focus for the next two months will be preparing for the book launch. I did manage to get a way for a week in our South West. I definitely needed the break away and I took lots of photos, some of which I have added here for you to look at.
So, August came and went. And there is less than 30 days to the book launch. I do have a competition, one of three. If you pre-order an ecopy, screenshot your receipt and email it to me: email@example.com, and you’ll be in the running to win a signed paperback.
Thank you for your continued support and as always, I look forward to your comments and will respond.
Historical fiction novelist and a secondary teacher, Luciana Cavallaro, burnt out but not done… yet.