I know I cheated the last two months by combining July and August, but in my defence, I ran out of time! I am (fingers crossed) hoping to keep up with my goals for the remainder of the year.
Home and work life balance
- Now that the weather is getting warmer here in the southern hemisphere, I am planning to use the extra daylight and longer days for myself and leaving work early.
- Still working on the balance board, not as frequent as I hoped but am using it.
- I have started my walking routine. Now to keep going with it.
- I do have photos, which I’ll post.
Food and wine
- The new food plan is working really well and has helped with my autoimmune disease as well as improved my gut health.
- I completed the Aspiring Leaders course and it has helped me to conclude that I really don’t want a leadership position. It takes me away from writing, and if I was to take on such a role, then I will have no time to finish the stories I’ve started. That is a definitive no way.
- Working on the book launch and trying a few new strategies to help get my book the best chance I can give it. I’ll have to wait and see how my latest work goes. The early reviews have been very positive. Yay…
Must admit, I haven’t read the Serenity Prayer of late, but I did start to read Viktor Frankel’s book Man’s search for meaning. There were a few messages I’ve taken from it so far. I’ll keep you posted, though I am reading another book as well.
Can’t believe September is over and October is knocking on the door, which means The Guardian’s Legacy officially goes live very soon. I am excited and nervous. It’s nice to have another book published and well, it has been a long journey to get here.
Thank you for your continued support and as always, I look forward to your comments and will respond.
Historical fiction novelist and a secondary teacher, Luciana Cavallaro, burnt out but not done… yet.